RIDS Advocacy Day
Rhode Island State House Library
Wednesday, June 5, 2019
2:45 pm - 6:00 pm
Join us at the RI State House to:
- Recognize key RI legislators for their support
- Learn about RIDS' 2019 advocacy efforts
- Provide skin screenings for legislators, State House staff and visitors
- Speak with your legislator about dermatology issues affecting patients in your district!
2:45pm – 3:00pm
Registration & Refreshments
3:00pm – 3:45pm
- Recognition of RI legislators for their support
- RIDS Advocacy Update
- Prep for Meet Your Legislator
3:45pm – 4:15pm
Meet Your Legislator!
4:00pm – 6:00pm
Skin Cancer Screenings
Skin Screening Event
RIDS is looking for 3-5 physicians to volunteer for a shift in the Skin Screening event. If you are able to participate, please reach out to the RIDS Office.
Location & Parking
State House Library, 2nd Floor
Rhode Island State House
82 Smith Street
Providence RI 02903
Metered parking is available on Smith, Francis and Gaspee Streets. Additional parking is available at the Providence Place Garage(located at 11 Providence Place, Providence, RI 02903).
Note: Please consider adding 5-10 minutes to your travel plans to accommodate for parking and the security checkpoint at the main entrance.
Click here to view the RIDS Advocacy Day event flyer.